For more insights about disruption and innovation in the financial services industry, read our NEW ‘Benchmark’ publication.
1. http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/iot-infographic.html, September 2014, as at 22 February 2016.
2. The Rise of Intelligent Systems, Mario Morales, http://www.caspa.com/acdb2013/post_event/Mario_-CASPA_Final_October_2013.pdf, as at 21 April 2016.
3. http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/business-technology/our-insights/the-internet-of-things-the-value-of-digitizing-the-physical-world, as at 21 April 2016.
4. http://mashable.com/2015/05/11/cloud-computing-infographic/, Mashable, Inc., as at 22 February 2016.
5. http://www.visualcapitalist.com/tech-giants-visualizing-profits-for-every-10-seconds/, as at 22 February 2016.
6. Definition according to: Cutting Through the FinTech Noise: Markers of Success, Imperatives For Banks, McKinsey & Company, February 2016.
7. https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Accenture/Conversion-Assets/DotCom/Documents/Global/PDF/Dualpub_12/Accenture-Fintech-Innovation-Lab-Asia-Pacific.pdf#zoom=50, as at 21 April 2016.
8. Robo advising: Catching up and getting ahead, KMPG LLP, 2016.
9. The Companies Disrupting Healthcare In 2015, Forbes, June 11, 2015.
10. http://www.pwchk.com/webmedia/doc/635950138991838846_hc_top_issues_5_mar2016.pdf, as at 21 April 2016.
11. Medical robotic systems market to reach $13.6 billion by 2018, Robohub, 13 September 2013.
12. From vision to decision: Pharma 2020, PwC, 2012.
13. http://www.pwc.com/us/en/health-industries/top-health-industry-issues/assets/2016-US-HRI-TopHCissues-ChartPack.pdf, as at 21 April 2016.
This document is issued be nabInvest Capital Partners Pty Limited (NCP) ABN 44 106 427 472, a subsidiary of NAB Asset Management Limited ABN 16 134 158 517. NAB Asset Management is the investment management business of the National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL 230686 (NAB) group of companies (NAB Group). This information may constitute general advice. It has been prepared without taking account of individual objectives, nancial situation or needs and because of that you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your personal objectives, nancial situation and needs. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of an investment may rise or fall with the changes in the market. While NCP have taken all reasonable care in producing this communication, subsequent changes in circumstances may occur and impact on its accuracy. NCP relies on third parties to provide certain information and is not responsible for its accuracy. NCP is not liable for any loss arising from persons relying on information provided by third parties. Any forecast or forward looking statement in this document is provided for information purposes only. No representation is made as to the accuracy or reasonableness of any such forecast or statement or that it will be met. Actual events may vary materially. Any opinions or analysis expressed should not be considered a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any stocks. It should not be assumed that any investment in any stocks was, or will be, protable. An investment in any financial product referred to in this publication is not a deposit with or liability of, and is not guaranteed by National Australia Bank Limited or its subsidiaries (NAB). NAB does not guarantee or otherwise accept any liability in respect of NCP.